18 Hole international standard Golf Course, Par 72
The Course is a dramatic 6, 232 metre gem and is designed for golfers of all standards and ages. The Paspalum playing surface is maintained in excellent condition throughout the year, and with strategically placed bunkers and water hazards players will enjoy a true challenge.
Design: David Hemstock
Construction Consultant: Peter Harradine
Location: North Cyprus
Grand opening: April 2007
Surface Area: 65 hectares of pure natural Olive and Carob tree scrub land adorning itself with spectacular sea and mountain views from every hole.
Handicap: Women 36 - Men 28
Greens: Average per green 500 sqm.
- 44 Golf cars with silent battery
- Rental clubs and shoes available.
- Soft spikes
- Pro shop covering all your needs for your game of golf on Cyprus’s most enchanting course.
- Club house to rival any 5 star Resort in the world, again with fantastic views.
- The course is maintained to the Royal and Ancient Best Course Policy Initiative.
Tees: Average 5 per hole approximately 600 sqm.
Fairways: Challenging undulating and strategically shaped.
Bunkers: White sand/crushed marble. Enough to create a good test!